I'm a Bear, etc I'm a Bear, etc

Loved it

I'm a big fan of the "animate a stand-up routine" thing. I think the laughter actually makes it better. It would be weird if there were awkward silences.

The animation style and characters were flawless. I especially liked the bear.

I'm curious how to achieve that background effect that keeps it from looking like a solid block of color. Is it some kind of overlay or did you run it through something in photoshop?

TmsT's "Spy & Pyro" TmsT's "Spy & Pyro"

Saw it coming.

As soon as the whole pregnancy thing started, I started thinking. Hmm, spy + pyro = ... spyro? Could it really be that simple?

Totally guessed it.

Good movie tho. Don't think I saw much of the sniper in there...

Loved the "Gentlement" bit.

TmsT responds:

All the characters are in there, but indeed Sniper and Soldier only get one appearance each.

Dear Tom Dear Tom

lawl

This video had a happy ending. (lol, pun)

Smash cuts to orgasms are always funny.

Wait, did you just call Tom gay with this?

psychicpebbles responds:

Woah man, woah.

The Lance! The Lance!

Amusing, not great

Beat the game at level 10 with mid-low-tier items.

Just have to get 5 good hits in a row on the champ before he murders your shit.

It wasn't a great game, but it was an interesting style.

Ching Chong Beautiful Ching Chong Beautiful

Great Platformer

One of the best platformers I've seen.

The climbing system is very intuitive and everything flows really well when you do it right. (which is really hard)

My only quirks are that the boxes which are just out of jump range that you have to crawl up the side of are a little too hard to get up. I can't count how many times I'd start crawling up the thing like I'm supposed to when the guy goes into this weird barrel roll and falls to the ground.

Also, that's not a hard mode, that's an impossible mode. Spent easily a half hour trying to complete the first level, couldn't.

Meet'N'Fuck Detective RPG Meet'N'Fuck Detective RPG

lul

Never thought I'd see a hentai game at #3 in the portal.

I wish there was more to this flash, game-wise.