The Lance! The Lance!

Amusing, not great

Beat the game at level 10 with mid-low-tier items.

Just have to get 5 good hits in a row on the champ before he murders your shit.

It wasn't a great game, but it was an interesting style.

Ching Chong Beautiful Ching Chong Beautiful

Great Platformer

One of the best platformers I've seen.

The climbing system is very intuitive and everything flows really well when you do it right. (which is really hard)

My only quirks are that the boxes which are just out of jump range that you have to crawl up the side of are a little too hard to get up. I can't count how many times I'd start crawling up the thing like I'm supposed to when the guy goes into this weird barrel roll and falls to the ground.

Also, that's not a hard mode, that's an impossible mode. Spent easily a half hour trying to complete the first level, couldn't.

Meet'N'Fuck Detective RPG Meet'N'Fuck Detective RPG

lul

Never thought I'd see a hentai game at #3 in the portal.

I wish there was more to this flash, game-wise.

Barbarian Bob [Remake] Barbarian Bob [Remake]

some problems

I can't figure out how to access the second character.

On the second map area (right after the cave/tutorial area) I killed an enemy and he just froze. I managed to beat the cave part without it showing me the parry tutorial, so the guy outside the cave that froze activated the parry tutorial.

Red Moon Red Moon

Eye candy

The visuals were stunning. Great cinematic at the end. Kinda reminded me of Bleach.

The gameplay could have used some work though. Every once in a while I would end up wall jumping off the side of something when I wanted to double jump. The fighting system could use some work too. I kept hitting the enemy away from my range. I couldn't change direction mid-combo. A block feature would be nice.

Spewer Spewer

Vomit-tastic

100% completed

Good game. I'm impressed with the liquid physics system. It wasn't flawless, but it got the job done. The cloud vomit is a bitch though. I hate it. Hard to move through.

Epic Battle Fantasy Epic Battle Fantasy

lulz

Full of fun anime-esque goodness. I loved the Censored tentacle attack and zombie goku.

It wasn't the greatest game in the world, but the fun lighthearted nature of the game made it very enjoyable. Especially the speech bubbles. Never thought I'd see "GTFO" in a videogame.

Bang! Heroes Bang! Heroes

Great

The whole Steampunk + western reminds me of Wild Wild West. Good movie. Also, great game. Best platformer I've seen in a long time.

powerUP powerUP

controls are bad

The controls are bad. The acceleration movement idea is usable, but it needs to be a higher acceleration with a speed cap. So you get up to speed fast, but don't accelerate out of control.

Also, I'm not entirely sure what the score system is based on. Is it time? Amount of squares you ate? How does that work?

Oozing Forever Oozing Forever

Money money money

I love how 2 of the awards can only be achieved through clicking on the ad. Very cunning.

Great game.